Welcome back to our spacious restaurant filled with delicious flavours, fabulous tastes and irresistible treats and we have missed you as much as hopefully you have missed us.
You will notice some changes, as a responsible business we are following all safety guidelines as advised by government. We respectfully ask you to follow our policies that we have in place as they are for the safety of everyone – both customers and staff. We reserve the right to decline a customer table request if it breaches the safety of other customers and staff.
So your revised dining experience following COVID 19 legislation is as follows:
- Tables can be reserved in advance by clicking on the button below. We will also offer a ‘first come, first serve’ basis for unreserved tables. The maximum time allocated for your table is 1 hour.
- Your table will be allocated at the Welcome Desk on arrival. Please go straight to your allocated table, following the floor arrows and correct walkways. Tables holding more than 6 guests (adult or child/baby) are not permissible. When leaving, please follow the walkway arrows to depart. Please refrain from visiting other tables/walking around the restaurant, for the safety of our staff and others dining.
- Once seated, a dedicated server will attend to your table, taking your order, as well as your payment. You do not need to move from your seat. Contactless payment is preferred, but all forms of payment are accepted.
- All items will be delivered to a ‘safe zone’ on your table. If you require any other items, simply hold up your table number and your server will attend.
- Please understand that these are difficult times. We are doing our best, but service may be slower due to new safety requirements and service needs.
- Your safety and the safety of our staff, is our top priority. We are taking extra care in sanitising your table and our facilities, to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to visit.
We still pride ourselves on sourcing locally and supporting independent artisan producers in our menu philosophy and this is reflected across our dishes. Our beef is grown and produced farm to plate in County Antrim so we can not only help our local farmers but also local jobs in all the supply line. Our chicken is Irish bred and again supplied farm to plate with complete traceability.
Click here to see our current menu.