Welcome to your new online booking system for Afternoon Tea reservations and Group Outing bookings.
Please note, breakfast and lunch table reservations for 12 persons or less, cannot be booked online. Should you have a specific breakfast or lunch request, please telephone or email directly, using the contact details listed below.
How to make a booking online:
- Use the booking calendar to the right to reserve your Afternoon Tea or Group Outing reservation.
- Firstly choose the number of guests you wish to book for.
- Then choose the date you wish to book for.
- Choose the time you wish to dine from the drop down list.
- Use the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the promotion you wish to book, by completing a tick in the small box, to the top left of the information box.
- Use the ‘Next’ button.
- Add all your contact details, credit card to guarantee and any comments you wish to make. There are some compulsory fields needed to complete your booking. By adding your email, you allow us to generate a confirmation email in return.
- Once the booking is made, you can make any further updates to your reservation online at www.resdiary.com, or call/email the garden centre directly and we will make any changes for you.
- Please read the cancellation terms and notice period needed, should you wish to cancel/transfer your reservation to another date.
- Thank you for your booking!
A helping hand when using the booking calendar:
Remember, if your preferred booking date is scored out/grey on the calendar, it is not available for online booking. However, please telephone us or email directly, to double check availability if you wish. Sometimes, reserved customer bookings may change at any moment.
Afternoon tea bookings can only be made, Wednesday to Sunday’s and at least 48 hours in advance. For online bookings, an Afternoon Tea reservation can be made for 2-12 guests. If you have a larger Afternoon Tea group, or children as part of the group, please telephone or email your booking request instead.
Should you have an unusual booking request, it may be easier to contact us directly by telephone or email.
For group reservations, while a group can be booked online, we will contact you afterwards to finalise your actual catering preferences. We have special group menus for you to choose from and can tailor your group needs to your exact requirements.
Any further requests for breakfast or lunch reservations, please email or telephone us directly.
Terms & Conditions for Online Reservations:
Group Bookings (13 guests or more)
Group Outing bookings are welcomed for 13 guests or more and are subject to availability, Monday to Sunday. Group bookings must be placed at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. All group reservations should be confirmed with a group name, full contact details of a nominated organiser and credit card details. A member of the management team will be in contact to finalise all booking details and catering preferences. When placing a group booking, in the comments section, please confirm arrival time, estimated departure times, catering preferences and transport details if your group is arriving by car, or coach.
Afternoon Tea (2 guests or more)
Afternoon Tea bookings are available Wednesday to Sunday, between the times of 1.30pm and 3.00pm, at a time of your preference. Bookings must be made at least at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. Minimum Afternoon Tea numbers are 2 guests. Maximum Afternoon Tea numbers are 20 persons, per day. Full contact details and credit card details are required to secure your booking. Apart from vegetarian preferences, special dietary needs cannot be accommodated due to the nature of the content of the Afternoon Tea Menu.
Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance, to avoid a cancellation fee. Should you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your booking, the full fee is required for payment and will be processed from your credit card facilities used to guarantee your booking.
For all other enquiries, please contact Colemans Garden Centre directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +44 (0) 28 9443 2513