Attitude and passion are key ingredients for working at Coleman’s Garden Centre & Cafe. We’re always looking for talented people who care as much about good food and customer service as we do. Standards are exceptionally high and experience is preferable but not essential and in return we’ll look after you too – offering excellent training opportunities, attractive terms and conditions and a long and rewarding career.
We want the best people for the job – those who are excited about creating and delivering fantastic food and bringing exceptional customer service as standard.
Garden Centre Assistants
We are recruiting temporary Part Time Garden Centre Assistants for the busy Christmas period to work throughout the week and weekends on a shift pattern.
· Provide a high level of customer service
· Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling
· Provide knowledge of our product ranges and promotions
· Other duties as required
· Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
· Good communication skills
· Good numeracy and accuracy skills
· Good attendance and punctuality
· Have the ability to work as part of a team
· Flexibility to work as and when required
· Experience of customer facing environment preferably in a retail position
Contract type: Temporary/Part Time
Hours: Working within a 7day shift pattern
Hourly Rate: £4.55 – £8.72 (Depending on age)
To Apply: Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 14th October 2020
https://colemansgardencentre.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/IMG_7918.jpg10001500Sheenagh Hunterhttps://colemansgardencentre.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/web-logo400px.pngSheenagh Hunter2017-09-19 12:12:452020-10-07 11:07:26Join The Team