The arrival of Spring means many things and I know its not really Spring until it’s warm outside and you can go out without an extra layer of clothing but it’s bright after 5pm and the opportunity to spend time in the garden is there for all of us to enjoy. The flowers will soon be in bloom and the BBC’s Springwatch will bring us some uplifting sights
However what we can for sure enjoy now is the arrival of the new Spring Afternoon Tea menu at Coleman’s Garden Centre, Templepatrick.
Afternoon Tea is served from 2.00pm to 3.30pm Wednesday to Saturday and a vegetarian option is available if requested.
Relax and enjoy our Spring Afternoon Tea when our expert pastry chefs will tantalise your taste buds with a dazzling selection of savoury and sweet bites including freshly prepared finger sandwiches, mini scones and tarts complete with a filter coffee or a pot of traditional tea.
Prices start from £14.99 per person or £25.00 for 2* or make it really indulgent with our Prosecco Afternoon Tea – £19.99 per person or £35.00 for 2*.
* Introductory Offer Only for the period indicated.
Typical delights may include:
- Selection of Hand Cut Freshly Made Finger Sandwiches
- Flower Pot Shot of our Chefs Soup Of The Day served with Our Famous Mini wheaten Bread
- Mini Margarita Italian Pizza
- Brioche Filled with Our Own Coleman’s Pulled 5 hour Pork
- Chefs Hand Made Sausage Roll with our Butchers Special Pork Meat
- Delicate Baked Lemon Flowerpot Cupcake
- Grandma’s Favourite Mini German Biscuit
- Handmade Chocolate and Orange Profiterole with Chocolate Ganache
- Millionaire Shortcake Tartlet rich and Decadent
- Pastry Chef’s Flavoured Cheesecake of the Day served in shot glass
- Mini Filled Brioche Raspberry and Cream Bun with Classic Icing
Why not celebrate and add a glass of Prosecco and make it a day out with a difference?
You will need to call to make a booking 48 hours in advance as spaces are limited on each day during the event. Call us now on 028 9443 2513. You will be required to pay a deposit to confirm your booking.