https://colemansgardencentre.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_0049-1.jpg 786 1000 Sheenagh Hunter https://colemansgardencentre.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/web-logo400px.png Sheenagh Hunter2020-07-02 14:20:582020-07-07 12:40:03Ready to Welcome You Back Safely to Coleman’s Garden Centre & Cafe
We are open and excited to welcome you all back to Colemans Garden Centre Cafe so here’s our updated Health & Safety Rules.
However, once again we are cautious about re-opening and our ultimate priority is for the safety of our customers and staff.
For this reason, guided by COVID-19 regulations, we have set some actions in place to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone.
You will notice some changes within the cafe and, as a responsible business we are following all safety guidelines as advised by government. We respectfully ask you to follow our policies that we have in place as they are for the safety of everyone – both customers and staff. We reserve the right to decline a customer table request if it breaches the safety of other customers and staff.
- There will be only one entrance point for the Garden Centre, Cafe, Farm Shop and Butchers, through the main front entrance door, beside the Menarys retail unit. The sole exit point for the Garden Centre, Cafe, Farm Shop and Butchers will be located at the Garden Centre exit to the car park.
- Trolleys will be sanitised for your use by our staff, so please help us keep these safe for other customers to use by returning your trolley after use to the Trolley Bay. If you do not need a trolley, please do not take one.
- A qualified member of staff will be located at the entrance door to control numbers of customers entering the Garden Centre and mange the numbers with a queueing system. Please respect the queuing system we will have in place and adhere to advice from the staff members at the entrance, who have your safety as our main priority.
- We will be operating a one way system to ensure social distancing for everyone,
- Please use the sanitation stations located at the entrance, exit and at the till points. We encourage everyone to use this facility on entering and exit and during your shopping visit. We will also be carrying out regular cleaning of public areas, trolley handles and chip & pin machines.
- We have also introduced an online booking system for afternoon tea and tables . For more information click here
We look forward to seeing you over the coming weeks in our cafe, providing a calm and orderly location for you to shop, unwind and enjoy.