Welcome to our spacious restaurant filled with delicious flavours, fabulous tastes and irresistible treats and we look forward to serving you food in the Coleman’s Way.
As a responsible business we are following any safety guidelines as advised by government. We respectfully ask you to follow our policies that we have in place as they are for the safety of everyone – both customers and staff. We reserve the right to decline a customer table request if it breaches the safety of other customers and staff.
So your revised dining experience following COVID 19 legislation is as follows:
- Tables can be reserved in advance by clicking on the button below. We will also offer a ‘first come, first serve’ basis for unreserved tables. The maximum time allocated for your table is 1 hour.
- table service only in hospitality venues at Colemans in our cafe we will continue to offer table service only due to positive customer feedback. We would politely ask you to stay at your designated table to ensure the prompt and efficient service of food is optimised.
- Your table will be allocated at the Welcome Desk on arrival and we are required to collect customer details for Track and Trace purposes. Please go straight to your allocated table. Please refrain from visiting other tables/walking around the restaurant, for the safety of our staff and others dining.
- Once seated your face covering may be removed. A dedicated server will attend to your table, taking your order, as well as your payment. You do not need to move from your seat. Contactless payment is preferred, but all forms of payment are accepted.
- All items will be delivered to your table. If you require any other items, simply hold up your table number and your server will attend.
- Please understand that these still are difficult times. We are doing our best, but service may be slower due to ongoing safety requirements and service needs.
- Your safety and the safety of our staff, is our top priority. We are taking extra care in sanitising your table and our facilities, to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to visit.
We still pride ourselves on sourcing locally and supporting independent artisan producers in our menu philosophy and this is reflected across our dishes. Our beef is grown and produced farm to plate in County Antrim so we can not only help our local farmers but also local jobs in all the supply line. Our chicken is Irish bred and again supplied farm to plate with complete traceability.
Click here to see our new menu