Current Covid Policy
As a responsible business we are continuing to follow all safety guidelines recommended by government and we are working very closely with Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council to seek their advice.
We respectfully ask you to follow our safety policies that we have in place. We will not tolerate any abuse of our staff in these exceptional times.
Here’s our latest guidelines which will be updated as government and council advice changes.
- All garden centre staff are strongly encouraged to wear face masks or visors and are temperature checked each day before commencing work.
- Whilst government advice has now removed the requirement for table service, our cafe we will continue to offer table service, due to customer feedback. We would politely ask you to stay at your designated table to ensure the prompt and efficient service of food is optimised.
- We continue to recommend that you sanitise a trolley, if you wish to use one, at the entrance door. We would appreciate the return of your trolley after use to the Trolley Bay. If you do not need a trolley, please do not take one.
- We advise that you continue to use the sanitation stations located within the centre. We will continue to carrying out increased cleaning of toilets, public areas, trolley handles and chip & pin machines.
- For your own safety, please do not leave your face covering on dining tables or in areas around the Garden Centre that could create contamination of your mask. Any masks left behind in the store, unfortunately must be safely disposed of and cannot be kept as lost property.
- For your convenience, and to reduce queues, we offer an online booking system for afternoon tea and dining tables. For more information click here
Our latest guidelines will be updated as government and council advice changes.