Please note: Online bookings are now fully booked at peak times. It may be still be possible to dine for ‘walk in’ bookings at non peak times while visiting the centre. Please enquire at the cafe welcome desk.
Welcome to our Online Booking System for tables of up to 6 people and Afternoon Tea reservations.
How to make a booking online:
- Use the booking calendar to the right to reserve your Afternoon Tea or Table reservation.
- Firstly choose the number of guests you wish to book for – 6 is the maximum including children and babies.
- Then choose the date you wish to book for.
- Choose the time you wish to dine from the drop down list.
- Use the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the promotion you wish to book, by completing a tick in the small box, to the top left of the information box.
- Use the ‘Next’ button.
- Add all your contact details, credit card to guarantee and any comments you wish to make. There are some compulsory fields needed to complete your booking. By adding your email, you allow us to generate a confirmation email in return.
- Once the booking is made, you can make any further updates to your reservation online at www.resdiary.com, or call/email the garden centre directly and we will make any changes for you.
- Please read the cancellation terms and notice period needed, should you wish to cancel/transfer your reservation to another date.
- Thank you for your booking!
A helping hand when using the booking calendar:
Remember, if your preferred booking date is scored out/grey on the calendar, it is not available for online booking as we are fully booked.
Afternoon tea bookings can only be made, Wednesday to Sundays and at least 48 hours in advance. For online bookings, an Afternoon Tea reservation can be made for 2-6 guests.
Should you have an unusual booking request, it may be easier to contact us directly by telephone or email.
Terms & Conditions for Online Reservations:
Table Bookings (up to a Maximum of 6)- 24 Hours Notice Required
Bookings are welcomed for up to 6 guests and are subject to availability. Bookings must be placed at least 24 hours in advance of arrival. All table bookings should be confirmed with a name, full contact details of the nominated organiser and credit card details are required to secure your booking.
Afternoon Tea (2-6 guests)- 48 Hours Notice Required
Afternoon Tea bookings are available Wednesday to Sunday, between the times of 2.00pm and 3.00pm, at a time of your preference. Bookings must be made at least at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. Minimum Afternoon Tea numbers are 2 guests. Full contact details of the nominated organiser and credit card details are required to secure your booking. Special dietary needs cannot be accommodated due to the nature of the content of the Afternoon Tea Menu.
Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance, to avoid a cancellation fee. Should you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your booking, the full fee is required for payment and will be processed from your credit card facilities used to guarantee your booking.
For all other enquiries, please contact Colemans Garden Centre directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +44 (0) 28 9443 2513. Please note that due to unprecedented demand on our phone lines we may be unable to accept your call.